Clapham Junction’s hospitality businesses in Battersea, join the thousands of businesses who have signed-up to the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme, which launched this week across the UK.
Support your local restaurants, pubs and cafes and enjoy up to 50% off on Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesdays during August. Simply eat-in at one of the participating venues and get up to 50% off on food and drinks (excluding alcohol) up to a maximum of £10 per person!
How it works
- Visit one of the participating businesses listed in the area near you on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from 3rd August to 31st August 2020.
- Eat-in and get up to 50% off on food and drinks (excluding alcohol) up to a maximum of £10 per person.
- The discount can be used unlimited times on the days/dates specified above.
- The Government reimburses the business for the offer.
- To check which businesses are participating, click here and enter your postcode to get a list of participating outlets within a 5-mile radius.
From the bigger brands to small independents, customers can enjoy a range of diverse cuisines from hospitality businesses in Clapham Junction and Battersea environs; namely, St John’s Hill, St John’s Road, Lavender Hill, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road. A myriad of international cuisine tempts diners: from Spanish, French, American, British and Thai - to Japanese, Italian, Chinese and Mexican. From fine dining, brasserie-style, gastro pub grub and tapas - to burgers, salads, wraps, light snacks, speciality teas, continental coffees, cakes, shakes and ice-creams.
Customers do not need a voucher to use the scheme and it can be used at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend and diners can take advantage of the deals as many times as they like, however, there is no discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
Don't forget to eat and drink responsibly. Happy dining!
You might also like
Food & Drink
Enjoy sushi, ramen, yakisoba, sashimi and much more!
Food & Drink
Authentic Korean cuisine.