During lockdown, a number of local services are still open and operating, delivering essential assistance to our community in Clapham Junction. We recommend that you view the relevant business websites to check on revised opening times before visiting…
CHEMISTS, PHARMACIES & DOCTORS
Image Credit: Boots
- Goys the Chemist, 27 Northcote Road, SW11 1NJ
- Northcote Pharmacy, 130 Northcote Road, SW11 6QZ
- Clarke’s Pharmacy, 217 St Johns Hill, SW11 1TH
- Robards Pharmacy, 15 Battersea Rise, SW11 1HG
- Battersea Rise Group Practice, 17 Battersea Rise, SW11 1HG
- Boots, Falcon Road, SW11 2LG
- Boots, St John's Road, SW11 1QN
PETS & VETS
Image Credit: Pet Pavilion
- The London Vet, 176 Northcote RoadSW11 6RE – a fully equipped small animal clinic offering routine medical and surgical services.
- Pet Pavilion, 18 Battersea Rise, SW11 1EE – a boutique department stores for dogs and cats selling food and accessories.
BANKS & BUILDING SOCIETIES
- Barclays, 7 St John's Hill, SW11 2QP, UK
- HSBC, 240 Lavender Hill, SW11 1LH
- NatWest, 66–68 St John's Road, SW11 1PZ
- Nationwide, 79 St John's Rd, SW11 1QZ, UK
- Santander, 24–26 St John's Road, SW11 1QQ
- Halifax, 6 St John's Hill, SW11 1RU
- Metro Bank, 4-8 St John’s Road
POST OFFICE & PARCEL SERVICES
- Post Office, 202 Lavender Hill, SW11 1AB – for insurance, savings accounts, financial services and general postal services. Subject to revised opening times during lockdown.
- Lords at Home, 81-83 Northcote Road, SW11 6PJ – offering a selection of everyday utility items and operating as a Post Office ParcelsShop with limited opening times.
REPAIRS & HOUSEHOLD
- The London Cycle Workshop, 125 St John’s Hill, SW11 1SZ – your local, independent cycle service and repair specialist.
- Thirsty Camel, 246 Lavender Hill, SW11 1JU – emergency mobile phone and laptop repairs.
- Lavender Hill Hardware Shop, 147 Lavender Hill, SW11 5QJ – hand and power tools, paint, electrical, plumbing, household items, gardening, and timber.
- Candyland, 57 St John's Rd, London SW11 1QW – DIY and home goods, plus convenience products.
Image Credit: Abacus Ark
Abacus Ark, St Paul's Church, St John's Hill, SW11 1SH – currently providing nursery care to children of NHS staff and keyworkers only plus ‘Free Range Kids’, a selection of children’s fresh frozen meals available for delivery via www. shopappy.com
- Jay’s Newsagents, 219 St John's Hill, SW11 1TH – papers, magazines, and convenience goods.
- Zac’s Convenience Store, 3 Lavender Sweep, London SW11 1DY – local newsagents and convenience store.
For the full list of businesses which are open or operating online in Clapham Junction, please visit our blog page Open Businesses in Clapham Junction.
You might also like
Mulled wine, mince pies and Minions - it must be Christmas!
The Junction launched into the Christmas spirit with great gusto at the…