This month is all about Valentine's and here at The Junction we're sharing the lurve!
We’d like to hear about your favourite Clapham Junction BID business and why you love it! Share the love on Instagram/Twitter and tag us @the_junction-Bid with #sharethelove, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (T&Cs apply). The best post wins a giant M&S Clapham Junction pink Percy Pig, and the runner-up wins a Percy Pig Junior (both collector’s items) plus other Percy Pig goodies too including a bottle of pink fizz!
Our BID businesses are located in:
- Battersea Rise
- Northcote Road
- St John’s Hill
- Falcon Lane
- Lavender Hill (from The Junction up to Battersea Arts Centre)
- St John’s Road
Closing date for entries 20th February 2021. Please submit your message and related photos to email@example.com or post on Instagram/Twitter and tag us @the_junction-Bid with #sharethelove. Competition entrants must live in an SW London postal code! Terms and conditions apply. Please always adhere to Government guidelines and restrictions relating to Covid-19 safety.
Click here for Valentine gift ideas for the ones you love. Don't forget, you can receive exclusive offers, event dates for your diary and the general low-down on what's going on in The Junction when you download The Junction App from AppStore or GooglePlay.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, Company Number 11847063 whose registered office is at 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0BU.
- This Competition is open to residents in an SW London postal code aged 18 years or over, except employees of Clapham Junction BID Ltd or The Clapham Junction BID businesses, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There are two entry routes to this Competition as follows: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph and image files should be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number; or via Instagram/Twitter and tag us @the_junction-Bid with #sharethelove. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images/words/content submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Clapham Junction BID Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images/words/content in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entries will be those judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win a giant M&S Clapham Junction Percy Pig and One runner-up will receive a Percy Pig Junior. Both winners will also receive a selection of Percy Pig sweet treats. Prizes will be available for collection from Battersea.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost or stolen prizes cannot be refunded.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, Battersea Arts Centre, London SW11 5TN.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Waterstones.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0BU.
You might also like
Valentine's Grand Prize Draw
This Valentine's Day, The Junction BID has teamed up with a selection of our…