The Junction Easter Bunny has been busy hiding eggs on our website, in preparation for our very own Easter Egg Hunt prize draw!
The lucky winner will take home a delicious hamper from The Source Bulk Foods, showcasing a selection of their finest chocolates and sweet treats.
Here's how to enter the draw:
- Find five eggs (like the one above) on different pages on our website. Big bunny hint – check out our Offers, What’s On and our Blogs!
- Follow us on Instagram @the_junction_BID
- DM us with your answers
- Tag a friend who you'd like to share the hamper with in comments, using @the_junction_BID
- Closing date for entries is 18th April 2021.
Image credit: The Source Bulk Foods
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, Company Number 11847063 whose registered office is at 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0BU.
- This Competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Clapham Junction BID Ltd, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final, and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The entry route to this Competition as follows: Discover five eggs planted on different pages at www.visitclaphamjunction.com. Follow us on Instagram @the_junction_BID and DM your answers to us directly. Tag a friend in comments with @the_junction_BID. Entries must be received by 18th April 2021. We regret that we are unable to accept postal or email entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Copyright in all images/words/content submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Clapham Junction BID Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images/words/content in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be selected at random. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win a hamper of sweet treats from The Source Bulk Foods. Prizes will be available for collection from Battersea.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost or stolen prizes cannot be refunded.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, Battersea Arts Centre, London SW11 5TN.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of The Source Bulk Foods.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0BU.
You might also like
Shining a light on Clapham Junction
The historic Arding & Hobbs building has been illuminated as part of a stunning…