This Valentine's Day, The Junction BID has teamed up with a selection of our wonderful BID businesses to offer one lucky winner a prize - worth over £600!
Share the love with this spectacular package full of goodies! Gift to a loved one or keep as a treat for yourself (well… we all know self-love is the most important kind of love of all!).
- A Humble Wine Tasting from Humble Grape, tasting of six wines and a Bubbles reception paired with cheese & charcuterie for two people (worth £136).
- A stress-busting Fundamentals of Boxing course from 12 Rounds Boxing - three classes a week for four weeks (worth £180)
- An invigorating 10x class pack from Milo and the Bull - 10 classes (worth £180)
- A voucher for international coffees/teas, sandwiches and sweet treats from 2 Love Tea & Coffee (£50)
- A voucher for delicious food and drink from Cozy Bean Cafe (£25)
- A luxurious 30 minute back massage at So Me Beauty (worth up to £50)
- Like this post
- Tag the person you’d like to share it with
- Ensure you’re following all the accounts mentioned above, plus the_junction_bid
- Bonus points if you share on your stories too!
The competition closes on Tuesday the 21st of February and we will be picking one winner at random the following day.
NB: Prizes need to be collected within the next six months (by August the 13th 2023). When and how prizes can be redeemed are subject to the individual T&Cs of the respective businesses.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, Company Number 11847063 whose registered office is at 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0BU.
- This Competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Clapham Junction BID Ltd, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The entry route to this Competition is via Instagram by: 1. Like the post 2. Tag the person you'd like to share it with 3. On Instagram, ensure you're following humblegrape, 2loveteaandcoffee, 12roundsboxing, so_mebeauty, miloandthebull, cozybeancafeclaphamjunction and @the_the_junction_bid
- Entries are open until 5pm on Tuesday 21 February.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant will win the following prizes: A Humble Wine Tasting from Humble Grape, tasting of six wines and a Bubbles reception paired with cheese & charcuterie for two people; a voucher for international coffees/teas, sandwiches and sweet treats from 2 Love Tea and Coffee; a stress-busting Fundamentals of Boxing course for one from 12 Rounds Boxing (3 classes a week for 4 weeks); a luxurious 30 minute massage for one at So Me Beauty; an invigorating 10 x class pack for one from Milo and the Bull - 10 classes; a voucher for delicious food and drink from Cozy Bean Cafe.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.The winner's names and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, Battersea Arts Centre, London SW11 5TN.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the businesses which are donating prizes (as detailed above). Please note, when and how prizes can be redeemed are subject to the individual T&Cs of the respective businesses.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter Clapham Junction Business Improvement District (BID) Ltd, 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0BU.
Please note, entry to the competition is via Instagram only, the competition form on this page should not be used and will not count as a valid entry.
You might also like
14 Romantic Ideas for Valentine's Day at The Junction
February is the time to celebrate romance in Clapham Junction!